Schedule and Registration

Schedule for Ormond Adventure Fitness Boot Camp
To register for a camp, go to our Registration Form.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

HARD WORK

Wednesday Night
There is something amazing about HARD WORK, the way it makes you feel afterward is so rewarding. We had another great night, the workout plan was so Intense, very fast paced non stop is more like it, you guys and gals really pushed yourselves keep up the great work. I would like to Congratulate Irene and Kristen two first timers that came tonight and did an amazing job. I hope they love Boot Camp as much as I do, we have fun and work hard welcome to the 5:30pm Ormond Crew. Thank you guys for working so hard, I really do feed off of your energy, and encouragement. I hope you all stay active between now and Next Monday. If you can make it happen please contact Jenn and show up at the Bridge this Saturday, I promise to bring the Laughs if you drag yourself out of bed for a workout with friends.

Until our next time together stay moving!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment