Schedule and Registration

Schedule for Ormond Adventure Fitness Boot Camp
To register for a camp, go to our Registration Form.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back in Business!

Bootcamp 5:30 PM class was back to where it was pre-holiday season, and let me just say it is so much more encouraging to workout with the whole group rather than a select few. I saw a lot of hard work taking place, Michelle was on point as usual. It was great catching up with everyone that had been away, please keep coming because each of you are helping me obtain my goals. So if you are considering skipping a class just tell yourself I have to go Matt needs me to help him lose weight(if you won't do it for yourself do it for me or the others in the class that are there to hold you accountable. Yes I am being selfish, and I am here trying to encourage each of you to be selfish and make time for yourself to workout, this is just as important as every other aspect of your life.

If you are reading this because a friend of yours on FaceBook posted it to their page or you stumbled across this website, you are at least curious about improving your health. I would encourage you to seek out answers from your friend who posted it or our Fearless Leader Jennifer Labonte who's number you can call from this page. I am here to tell you I have lost 40 pounds in five months, and Ormond Bootcamp has helped me come up with a Plan to lose another 40 pounds in the next five months. Start today don't wait until Monday or next session, the battle to train your mind then your body begins NOW.

-Stay Moving my Sweaty Friends
MATT

No comments:

Post a Comment