Schedule and Registration

Schedule for Ormond Adventure Fitness Boot Camp
To register for a camp, go to our Registration Form.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Three of a kind

Three of a Kind:
Thursday Night, so Kelli(The Energizer Bunny) was sick which made me sad ;) But seriously we did miss you Kelli the combo of you and Under Armour each we is perfect. The class was small Hoosier Katie, Dancing Nicki and myself were the only campers. Michelle did a great job adjusting on the fly with our group, we were all working through some minor injuries but she was there every step of the way pushing and stretching us. The workout was CORE & MORE seems like it was more core because man I can totally feel it every time I move. Great combo of stations mixed in some exercises and sprinkled in a few runs, I am just glad Michelle stepped up and stood in for our sick Kelli. I cannot afford to miss a workout I have come to far to stop this journey.
I want to implore you all to make yourself a priority I know your kids schools are having functions, their after school activities are even more demanding during the fall and there is multiple parties every weekend from here until 2011, trust me if you actually look at your schedule it is mind blowing. Write it down you must workout I know you don't have to look good in a bathing suit anytime soon but who cares the reason we are out of shape is b/c for too long we have not built exercise into our weekly routine. Don't wait until late spring to dust of the fat, start today.
-Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment