Schedule and Registration

Schedule for Ormond Adventure Fitness Boot Camp
To register for a camp, go to our Registration Form.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Legs Legs and More Legs

Wednesday Night:
Wow, so I was at a training class in Jacksonville and I arrived late to the workout and everyone was getting their butt's kicked. So I pull my knee braces up and walk over to an open area put my mat, weights and towel down and Under Armour says run a lap, I said well hello to you too. So upon getting back to my mat I have a list of workouts waiting for me, with a lap to run as the rest period between workouts. I was pushing myself so hard a few people asked me if I was okay I must have looked rough. I was just really sweaty and really focused, wanted to push extra hard since I was only getting in half the workout. I know it was a tough workout as there was very little talking until it was over.
As far as Thursday night I was unable to attend as I was late coming back from day two of training in Jacksonville, I cannot wait to hear about the workout. I know Kelli was really excited about it and I even heard that Pumpkins would be involved. I will be there Saturday I hope to see you all out there starting your weekend off the right way.
-Stay Moving My Friends
Two Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment