Schedule and Registration

Schedule for Ormond Adventure Fitness Boot Camp
To register for a camp, go to our Registration Form.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yeah! The blogger is back!!!!

Home Sweet Home!!!
After being away from the last Boot Camp Session, man I realize how much of a huge part of my life and routine Boot Camp has become. Last night's Session was awesome Kelli filled in for Michelle( who I hope is not away at another Under Armour Certification not sure I am ready for 3.0), Kelli did great as always her energy was at a High/Infectious Level and she knew when to push and when to back off. Great job last night Energizer Bunny!!!
A special shout out to my Ladies Nicki, Beth, Debbie, Jenn you gals did Awesome thanks for always pushing me and making me want to be the best that I can be. Also, a warm welcome to our Newest Member Eric aka "Minnesota", great job last night man hopefully we will continue to see you many more nights.
I just want to take a quick second to reaffirm why you Guys & Gals are a part of Adventure Bootcamp. It's because" YOU DESERVE TO BE THE BEST YOU POSSIBLE"!!!! Yesterday's Chinese Proverb was Perfect " Be not afraid of going slow but instead of standing still" thanks for the quote Jenn. Just you getting up early in the morning or going to BC after work you are telling yourself today I refuse to stand still because I deserve it. Thanks to all of you who inspire me so much everyday, I appreciate each and everyone of you.
-Stay Moving my Sweaty Friends
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment