Schedule and Registration

Schedule for Ormond Adventure Fitness Boot Camp
To register for a camp, go to our Registration Form.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Turkey Burner!


Post Turkey Workout:
So Great to be back to burn some Turkey Weekend Calories!! We had a great turn out on Monday night hoping that continues Wednesday night too. It was fun to catch up with everyone have some laughs and get sweaty together. Michelle executed Jenn's workout to perfection, it was a vicious cycle with burning off those mash potatoes in mind. I will say I am proud of the amount of food I ate last weekend in past years I would not have thought twice to get a second huge plate, it's even been a spectacle where my family would take my picture as my plate's have been piled up so high. This year one and done I have worked too hard to make poor decisions like that anymore. I had encouraged you all to get out and be the one to take a walk with the family after Turkey settled into your belly's. I must report I didn't take my own advice, I didn't realize that my wife's family eats at 6pm, so I decided to take my girls for a walk on Friday while all of you were all our shopping with the Black Friday Crazy's.
I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, As the Holiday's crowd our calendar's with party's and events please remember to make smart choices with your food, and don't forget to schedule yourself into Boot Camp. We have all accomplished so much these last few months let's not let old habits creep back into this month and risk damaging what we have worked so hard for.
-Stay Moving My Sweaty Friends
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment